Friday, January 1, 2010

About How can I travel from Chesapeake VA to Morgantown WV

How can I travel from Chesapeake VA to Morgantown WV?
I'm traveling to Chesapeake VA, but later I want to go to Morgantown. How can I take a bus to get to morgan town from chesapeake, and how much would it cost me to get there? Is the bus the cheapest way to get to Morgantown? Finally, how long would it take me to get there?
Other - United States - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Greyhound does not have service between those cities. You could look on the Greyhound site or CALL them to see if there is service to nearby towns that you could use. You could also try looking on Craigslist under Rideshare to find a ride.
Answer 2 :
You could travel to Norfolk then take a flight to Morgantown. That flight according to expedia is $232.. not sure what it would cost to get to Norfolk from Chesapeake

No comments:

Post a Comment